Basic Monthly Membership
The basics for those who want to prevent and maintain with a monthly visit. Package is based on a 1 month minimum and the auto-payment monthly option.
60-Minute Monthly Membership
A supportive package for an athlete or desk jockey who has big goals for the year. Book yourself into an elongated visit each month and keep up to date on your tissue tone. Includes deep tissue muscle work, acupuncture or any other therapeutic exercise needed to keep you at your best. Package is based on a 12 month minimum. Payment is made via auto-payment.
Ask about this package at your next visit!
IMPORTANT Points of the Program:
1. Yes. This Auto-debit program can be paid for with an HSA/Flexspend Card.
2. No. We do not bill insurance (submit towards a deductible) nor send specialized receipts for this care. An emailed receipt is sent each month.
3. This plan is not for new clients nor for injured clients but instead to prevent injury! If you are a new client, you will have to wait to be returned to injury free before these preventative visits work (as volume and timing are too sparse for new injuries).
4. Clients who have already created an auto-debit plan and cancelled are exempt from starting another program.
3. We reserves the right to charge additional exam/treatment fees for any complicated new injuries presented at a monthly maintenance visit requiring additional examination or imaging.
4. If you don't use it you lose it. It is up to you to book yourself in for care and to ensure you don't miss a month. We do make exceptions when we are on vacation to allow you more time to make up your visits.
5. Please book AHEAD by a few weeks. The office is busy last minute, please don't clog up our schedule with unneeded stress. With this said, please plan ahead.
6. LifeSport and/or Dr. Karen reserve the right to cancel your discount plan at any time.
How to Sign Up/ Reminders:
Book a routine visit and see Dr. Karen for paperwork, you will be charged just $59 for your first visit in office for a routine visit or $115 for an hour visit.
We will shoot you an email when your auto-debit has been confirmed and when your payments go through each month as a reminder to come back in!
Please let us know ahead of time if your card is about to expire so we can stay ahead of the processing errors.
Additional Fine Print:
This is not valid as a new patient visit. Cancel anytime via written letter, email or in person. If you forget to come in one month (or you are traveling) you can use it the next month!) NOT for new patients or those seeing Dr. Karen for a new injury. Basic aches and pains associated with daily life welcome.
Excludes: Car accidents, slips, falls or other trauma.